It consists of roasted sweet potato smothered in basil pesto, cream cheese and blended sun-dried tomato.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, washed and cut into chunks
- a drizzle of olive oil
- salt and black pepper to season
- 1 cup full fat, plain cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto
- ¾ cups sun-dried tomatoes, in olive oil, blended with a stick blender
- 1First off, arrange the sweet potato in a roasting tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season. Roast for 30 – 40 minutes until soft.
- 2Give the cream cheese a mix, and add the basil pesto and blended sun-dried tomatoes to the cheese. Or you could just add it to the veggies separately. It gets mixed up anyway.