Roasted sweet potato wedges with paprika and chilli flakes served with a creamy yogurt mushroom sauce.
- 15 ml olive oil.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into wedges, skin on.
- Salt and black pepper.
- 5 – 10 ml smoked paprika.
- 5 – 10 ml chili flakes.
- 2 tablespoons butter.
- 2 cups button mushrooms, chopped fine.
- 1 cup full cream Greek yogurt.
- Salt and pepper for sauce.
- Micro greens to garnish.
- 1First off, preheat the oven to 230 degrees Celsius. Arrange the sweet potato wedges in an oven tray and drizzle with olive oil, season with spices.
- 2Grill/bake until soft and colored at 190 degrees Celsius, checking every now and then. It should take about 30 – 40 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, heat the butter in a saucepan and saute the mushrooms until soft, add the yogurt, remove from heat and season with your choice of spices.
- 4Serve the Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges with creamy mushrooms sauce, or as a side to roasts and casseroles.